What do you want to wear today? A stripy tie? A flowery frock?? Polka-dot pantaloons??? These pages are packed with flaps to lift, tabs to pull and plenty of surprises!
- One of two new titles in the Flip-Flap Pop-Up book series for children aged 3+.
- There are flaps to lift, tabs to pull and plenty of surprises
- Includes seven spreads with an interactive pop-up on each.
- The reader either pulls tabs or lifts flaps to make the pictures either change or pop-up.
- Beautifully designed with a retro 60s feel.
Janik Coat is an author, illustrator and graphic designer. She is also the author of Hippopposites and Rhymoceros. Bernard Druisit is the author of What’s Up?, This or That? and Can You Keep a Straight Face?
Suitable for: Children aged 3+