60 prompt cards from The School of Life designed to help you work through moments of a career crisis.
The pack contains ideas and questions designed to unblock career crises and free up our thinking around work - setting us on a path to a job that will tap into the best parts of us.
- A job you love doesn’t mean that there is only one job you could love. So it will always be reasonable to have regrets.
- Which of these are you – in the end – best at: numbers, words, images, people?
- A palliative nurse described one of the major regrets of the dying as the wish that they’d had the courage to live a life true to themselves, not the life others expected of them.
How to Use the Cards:
- Use the cards reflect on which parts of your current job you find least appealing and which jobs you have found most rewarding.
- Post a card to a friend experiencing doubts about their chosen path.
- Keep a card in your wallet to remind you to be brave in seeking out a new direction in life.
The design reflects the vast range of possible careers that are open to us. The modern, flat-colour illustrations refer to the world of work with simple typography on one side and a mute blue on the other.
60 cards in box | 104mm x 73mm x 36mm